Corporation tax compliance has become an increasingly complex and time consuming task. With increased reporting obligations, ever changing legislation and harsher penalties for non-compliance it is becoming more important for companies to ensure that they meet their legal obligations. We can take this stress away by completing the following for our clients, allowing them to focus on their business:
- Preparation and submission of corporate tax computations and returns
- Preparation of quarterly tax calculations
- Corresponding with HM Revenue and Customs
- Preparation and completion of all relevant claims and elections
- Corporate tax planning
We can conduct a full tax review of your business and determine the most efficient tax structure for you. Very often such reviews result in considerable tax savings, which show up as real improvements in your bottom line.
As with any other area of taxation, it is essential to be proactive and plan ahead when dealing with corporation tax.
In this way you can:
- Minimise your corporation tax liabilities
- Make the most of any available reliefs, tax losses and deferment opportunities
- Ensure you meet all your CTSA deadlines and file your returns correctly, thereby avoiding any potential penalties