Managing your personal tax affairs can be stressful and time consuming. As well as submitting an accurate and timely tax return, there are a number of ways that you can save money and protect your future through effective tax planning.
To make sure you have a firm understanding of your current tax position and the most advantageous way to plan for the future, it’s important to receive professional advice. Mitchell Oswald specialise in the following areas of personal tax, to help you to operate in the most tax efficient way:
- Tax compliance – Preparing and filing your return, as well as advising on tax payments due. This also involves an annual meeting at no charge to review your tax affairs.
- Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax planning – minimising or delaying tax on your income or assets.
- Inheritance Tax and estate planning – making you aware of your current position and helping to reduce your tax liability.
- Executorships and the administration of estates – We can provide advice to ensure that your estate is properly managed after your death and will help to keep tax liabilities to a minimum.
- Trust taxation and accounts – Helping you understand the tax laws surrounding trusts and assisting in the completion of form IHT100.
- International tax – for those with overseas interests, those currently living or looking to move outside the UK, and foreign nationals considering to move to the UK.
- Tax investigations – we can provide advice and assistance to those facing tax investigations.
At Mitchell Oswald, we have extensive experience in dealing with personal tax issues and can provide advice and guidance in regards to all of your taxation affairs.