Most people who start up a business do so because they have a good business proposition and not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and developing them into a feasible business. We can also help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e sole trader, partnership or limited company)
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to provide the financial viability of your ideas and to demonstrate this to the bank or potential investors
- Assess your finance requirements and access and the most appropriate source
- Establish relationships with banks and solicitors via our well established network of contacts
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements
Call us for a free consultation to find out how we can help.